I can't find anything to write in description

Kolonya

Hi!

I'm an IB student and this system is all new to me. We use ManageBac in school for CAS and I am stuck writing the description for CAS activities. The CAS coordinator in our school said that we have to write 300 words, but nothing comes to my mind. :eek: What does the description need to include? Can you please help me? :dontgetit:

It is my second year in an English school, therefore I apologize for my errors. Although I changed a lot of schools, I am not used to write essays and homework include writing, so I'm having a problem with these things. I guess I should be ashamed for that. :P

By the way, thanks in advance :)

Sorry! I forgot to write about that in detail. When you enter a new activity in ManageBac, you need to enter a description of the activity you do and list your goals. You do this once and then you write reflections.

It would be great if you can send me some examples of your reflections :)

Aaaah okay! Well the only thing I could think of writing in something like that would well, be your goals. You could also elaborate as to why these are your goals, how you think you will achieve them and what kind of effect you'll think they may/will have on your life! I'll send you a few right now!