Sign in to follow this  

Hey,

Having switched from an Indian curriculum (CBSE) to the IB. I would like to know how one got about studying. The curriculum I previously studied in primarily focused on the textbook definition of things. I had to memorize lines on lines of text. How should I go about studying for the IB? Is it enough for me to the read the lesson and understand concepts and remember names. Or should I memorize definitions? Would appreciate your inputs.

I have a business test the day after.

The tests you have in business will sometimes require you to define different concepts. Thus, you have to be able to write down the definitions of such. I suggest you understand them since understanding for me means memorizing.

Good luck!

Hie,

I am taking Business and Mangement Higher level, and i think you should do alot of case studies as it helps you. you can download past year papers. You should know the concept well so you can answer the case studies, and more case studies you do you will be more better.

All The Best!