Help needed with IA on Arab-Israeli?

Ridapher

For my IA, I was thinking of the question: To what extent did Palestine's resistance to the United Nations partition plan lead to the outbreak of the arab-israeli war of 1948?

The specific partition plan from the UN is the Resolution 181, but I don't know if that will fit well with the RQ...

Any advice would help.

And if you have knowledge on either the arab-israeli war or the diaspora, do share. :)

Or would a more social standpoint be more research substantive?

For example, to what extent did religious differences between Palestinian Arabs and Jewish immigrants cause the outbreak of the arab-israeli war of 1948?

is there a way to possibly combine the two? I like social issue a lot so it would keep me interested throughout the process ;)

Edited by Ridapher

How do you propose to define religious issues? You should consider the arguments that you have available to you and examine whether they are truly part of the religious differences or if they are something else. You have to be careful with a question like this unless you have a clear definition of what you mean or you could end up sounding as if one religion was responsible for causing the war.