Help with philosophy EE? Philosophy of science. Title change.

georgeoshardo

So I've hit a roadblock with my title,1500 words in. The title is "The drive towards a Theory of Everything more compatible with Paul Feyerabend’s theory of science as an anarchistic enterprise than with Karl Popper’s theory of science as a hypothetico-deductive method."

The problem is that there simply is not enough accessible information on the history of a theory of everything and how we have come to it, so I have decided to scrap it. However I'd like to keep the philosophy of science area. Any idea please?

Exactly what the above member said. Do your research first and then you'll never get stuck in a position where you've not even got half as much as you need! I suggest you find some part of the Philosophy of Science that interests you and just start reading around it. It's your responsibility to come up with a title and not ours, although you should feel free to bounce off ideas once you've come up with them.

Find some textbooks, look at the online Encyclopaedia of Philosophy, track some stuff down and just see what you come up with. That's how I did my Philosophy EE. Research everything, then stick it together and see what you come up with. I only stuck a title on my EE when I'd written the whole thing - although obviously you have a general gist, writing the body and the conclusion and THEN the introduction and title is good when you don't know how much scope you're going to cover or what direction it'll go in until you're actually doing it :P