HELP!

[quote name='kiki' post='18626' date='Jun 21 2008, 05:32 PM']anyone...help!!! i need help doing my internal assesmnet i am lost and need some tutoring to walk me through doin this....anyone someone...HELP!!!![/quote]

sure!! i will help you as much as i can..but what exactly do u need help with?!

What the users above said was absolutely true - we cannot help you with your IA unless you tell us what you need help with! Bear in mind, however, that we will NOT find you an article or write your commentary. If you have general question on form, regulations or things like that, we'll be happy to help you. We can also comment on your article (the one you have found yourself) and the ideas we have about it.

[quote name='kiki' post='18745' date='Jun 24 2008, 09:25 PM']i found the article am writing on now am not so sure how to go about relating it to economics...? and who knows w@ the descriptors for text & performance are...?[/quote]

Your teacher should have given you the criterion. It's visible in the syllabus. If you don't have the syllabus, you can get it from IBS. You'll need VIP though, either by purchasing or by merit. Basically you should just talk about the economic phenomena present. Your teacher should also have given you an example portfolio - if you don't have that, that's also available on IBS, in the Economics TSM (Teacher Support Material).

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='kanya.stira' post='19967' date='Jul 18 2008, 06:07 PM']i also facing the first article of my econ ia right now...
and i desperately need an example, andim new here therefore i cant access the VIP nor dowload the files about IA?
someone help me?[/quote]

I know this sounds tough, but we've grown too big to make exceptions about the VIP rule. You can either contribute (50 posts and/or files), or subscribe to VIP for one year.