Sign in to follow this  

Design and Technology - Getting Higher Grades (6s and 7s)

I have been hearing from the seniors that it is extremely difficult to get 7s for Design and Technology. Is it true though? What I have also heard from other people is that there are so much work to do but the 'repayment' is very low. Is that also true?

Sorry but I have been freaking myself out since the start of the school year (and it has only been 2 months for my DP1). Can people also post some tips on how to get higher grades for DT? I know we have a rubric to follow but getting tips from people who are more experienced than me is always better. :) Thank you so much!

I think it is difficult to get a 7 in any subject... but yes, I do DT and it seems like you have to do a lot of work to get the higher grades and remember a lot of material. However, simply working hard will pay off! I know a student who got a 7 so I don't think it's impossible!

• Like 1

I just started DP1 3 months ago... officially panicking right now cuz i just realize that there are barely any information when was resesaching on materials (we're doing this assignment on material for remote control), i know its kind of off topic but.. are there any real helpful sources on the internet?

Edited by pegsterchang