Psychology EE Help!

Arctus98

Hello..

I am doing my EE in psychology, and the first draft is due in 20 days. I enjoy psychology, and I am quite good at writing scientific essays, but I am lost as far as EE is considered.

I have narrowed topic choices down to this

1) Sociocultural factors in altruistic behaviour

2) Sociocultural origins of violence

I can't seem to easily narrow it down further from this. Both these topics seem to have a lot of material, as I have found several different books on this matter. I need advice on whether I should narrow it down further (probably) and how do I do so... I am part of the second psychology batch at my school, and the last batch did not do very well, so I am pretty worried right now. The latter of the two questions is also explained quite a bit in the book, so I am not too sure. Any advice/opinion/experience is appreciated...

Well, initially, I had planned to do it on collectivism/individualism relating with altruism, for the first topic choice, and the weapons effect and its relation with violence/anti-social behaviour for the second.

Right now, I am leaning towards the latter of the two, as my school text book states that for the former of these two topics, research results show quite a bit of bias towards US and other individualistic countries. I don't know if "anti-social" is broad enough either... And my *amazing* school has chosen to leave WAY too much work for WAY too late.

EDIT: Just realized I accidentally added the IA tag. Sorry bout that.

Edited by Arctus98