Sign in to follow this  

Biology November 2010 question

Hello, I was doing a paper 3 question on Option H when I came across this question in the file i attached. The study of liver tissue electron micrographs are not mentioned in the syllabus. I'm concerned that these types of questions will come out in November 2013. If so, what to do?

post-128382-0-07856200-1381479179.jpg

It's true, they aren't but I have noticed in not only paper 3 but all the Biology HL papers and probably SL ones that there are questions that are not really part of an objective but that you are expected to know them "indirectly" as you studied it. For example, an objective talks about the sinusoids (i have not reviewed but that's what I remember) and maybe in your class you "should" have seen an electron micrograph image of the liver tissue including sinusoids and all the other things there. Honestly, I wouldn't know how to answer the question attached in your file but I think it is a good idea to inquiry a little bit on each topic or option and to see electron micrographs of other parts of the body and plants, not memorize them as you should do with the real objectives but just to have an idea. Good luck

• Like 1