Extended Essay Appendix

panger

Hi,

I plan to put an interview in my appendix. I'm just not sure how it should be formatted. Right now i have the question and the answers he gave me. Is there a format i should follow. And one last thing, as my interviewee's first language isn't english. Should I typed out exactly what he says or should I edit it?

THANK YOU!

There isn't really a specific format you are required to follow. Whichever format that you've used for your EE so far (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc) just find how to format an appendix for that. For most styles, it's normally something like writing "Appendix A, Appendix B" (depending on how many you have) at the top, putting in all your content, and then adding a reference if necessary (like if you used an image). For your interview, I would use the copy of the interview in its original format, and if it's something like a history EE or something where it's not supposed to be entirely in a foreign language (like if you did an EE on your Group 2 language) I would include a translation as well after the original interview transcript.