Two or more activities for one CAS component

Hi.

This may be a trivial question but I would like to know whether I could more than one activity at the same time for one CAS component (creativity, action or service). I'm asking because I was planning to take both joga and pilates for action in two different clubs (otherwise I would have problems with doing 50 hours) and I would like to know whether both of them will count. Or do I have to finish doing one activity and then start another?

And if I can do so then what should write in my CAS reflection? Should I just deliver more than three activity sheets like the one I attached?

Thanks a lot and sorry for all grammatical errors. My grammar sucks as I'm still learning English.

cas reflection form.doc

Yes, you can have multiple on-going activities for CAS for the same area and both would count. You do not have to "finish" one activity before you can start another one. Just make sure any activity you do has all the documentation you need for it, and you do a reflection. I believe you have to write a separate CAS reflection for each activity you do, so you just do one for your pilates class and only talk about that, and then you do another one for your yoga class. I don't know what you mean by delivering more than 3 activity sheets. Just turn in one sheet for each activity you do.

Also your English is not that bad, don't worry about it :)