Sign in to follow this  

Presentation Oral Presentation help

Hi everyone,
I can't find a topic for my tok prsentation relating the new high speed rail that they are going to built in England plz I need help ( I know it's difficult ) .
Thanks anyway :)

We can't give you a presentation topic, that's something you're supposed to come up with yourself.

The high speed rail itself is more of a real life situation or example than anything else. From there, look at how we can use TOK to examine some aspect of the situation. DO NOT create a presentation like "is it ethical to build a high speed rail in England." That isn't TOK. You want to explore the ways of knowing and bring in an area or two of knowledge and use that to analyze some sort of knowledge issue, using high speed rail as an example you can use to substantiate your claims.

Good luck, and once you've identified some knowledge issues we can give you feedback.

• Like 1

Unfortunately that would invite an easy (perhaps single) answer, bearing little relation to the nature and demands of the TOK assignment. You should review these first, before settling on your topic.

What you need to do is bring in knowledge to your argument and topic. How does 'are wealthy people more likely to succeed' or something like that relate to knowledge? It doesn't.

I would suggest changing the topic because there is very little to discuss and argue or even relate to ToK