Sign in to follow this  

How bad/good does an EE have to be to just scrape a pass?

So, I'm a bit stuck on my economics EE, and I was wondering how bad/good does it have to be just to scrape a pass. It's a tough situation, and I do not want to fail this essay, hence I'd rather scrape a pass, a borderline pass. The essay is due in about two weeks, so I need a quick solution to just make it work.

The EE is marked out of 36 points. To get the lowest possible D (the lowest score possible where you can still pass) I believe you need 10 points. The only people who get scores like that or lower are people who completely missed the point of what the EE is, did a science EE without an experiment, or did something else really odd to cause them to lose most of the points. You shouldn't fail as long as you turn in a somewhat cohesive essay (granted it's not likely to be an A or B, but if your only concern is to "just pass" then a decent cohesive essay that follows all of your subject's rules should at least get a C).