Literature and Performance extended essay!

Ameera

I am doing a Literature and Performance extended essay, but I'm struggling to find any sample online!
My topic is about the characterization of Lady Macbeth. Already did loads of research, read the book, and watched the film twice!
I'm really anxious because it's just me and another classmate doing the extended essay in this subject from our school in Jordan!

Does anyone know from where can i get a Literature and Performance extended essay sample?

And what are your opinions about this and my topic?

In need of help!

Edited by Ameera

I think there are samples here (IBSurvival) of essays in the dossiers ...though I am not sure if in L&P....but you have to become a VIP first to access these.

Are you primarily seeking " samples"

1) for ideas of how to help you formulate your subject, or decide on treatment .... Or

2) to see how someone has written a whole EE essay?

You may not need to search for a sample in the first case. And one sample will not give you much by way of help in that case.

Edited by Blackcurrant

There are no samples in this subject here..and I'm not VIP in the first place.

I am seeking a sample in order to see how do students approach their research questions, no matter what it is, and how do they incorporate their chosen piece of literature (whether a book, novel, poem etc..) with performance (film, opera, theater, music etc..), the format or outline of a literature and performance essay is indicated in the subject guide, but how is it exactly implemented and how the essay looks like as a whole is what drives me to look for a sample.

Following the instructions in the guide is usually enough to get the final product, unless you are saying you are unsure how to relate the performance with the literature.

A well-thought topic should take care of this.

Otherwise, ask your teacher for a sample.

Edited by Blackcurrant
  • Like 1