I can't formulate my EE question

karimelsaleh

That's up to you to decide what you want to do with your topic. We can't decide for you. Look back at your topic and decide what interests you the most about it. Surely there was some reason you picked the topic for your EE, whether it be because you think it's interesting or you thought it'd make a good topic or get a good grade, whatever it may be. Causes? A person/group's role in the civil war? Effects of the war on something? Practices (how it was fought, how something affected the outcome) of the war? Look at those areas, and think of what you can do with that. Then start to narrow it down from there.

yea you're right , but i can't narrow it in any way , cz ill have to talk about everything at the end ! so like thats why im confused!

If you write your EE on everything about the Lebanese Civil War you will end up with an EE that's like 100,000 words long. Unfortunately, the word count maximum is 4000 words, so you MUST pick something specific about the war that interests you. The EE is supposed to be a focused research question, if it's not, you're not going to do well. ONLY talk about and analyze content that pertains to your question. You can have a small amount of your essay pertain to other areas (such as in your introduction and conclusion, and only if necessary in the body of the essay), but ONLY if it's relevant. You'll find it much easier to write and stick to the limit if you have a focused direction.

but like still no one answered my question.. Like i know everything about the civil war , but what would be something specific ? like what is an example of that ? cause i can't find something really specific everything is attached..

Maybe it's just the fact I just worked on an engineering lab report for two hours and did programming for 3 but if I'm not mistaken we answered your question like five times already. Something specific is something that ISN'T THE ENTIRE civil war. Causes. A person's role. Practices of the war. Yes, everything is "attached" in a way but you have to limit that information and focus on the specifics of what you chose (like if you did causes of the war why would you even want to talk about how the war was fought or its outcome).