Hollath

Hey all, just wondering who is applying to Oxford out of you lot. I'm applying for physics, so hopefully I have a fighting chance of getting an offer.

The other universities that I'm applying to are UCL, Manchester, Bath, and Southampton, and I just got an offer from Bath :D .

If anyone has any interview/ PAT test tips that would also be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Oh awesome! I'm applying for Physics which is slightly different from Law ;) but I'm sure you can still help me. What was your offer? and how was Freshers Week? Is the nightlife good, cause I'd like to party sometimes as well as work my ass off.

Thanks for your help!

Oh awesome! I'm applying for Physics which is slightly different from Law ;) but I'm sure you can still help me. What was your offer? and how was Freshers Week? Is the nightlife good, cause I'd like to party sometimes as well as work my ass off.

Thanks for your help!

For the future, if you want me to answer, it's best to quote me, then I'll get a notification. :)

My offer was 39 (667), but I'm not sure what the typical Physics offer is. The Freshers was fine, I'm not much of a party girl, but people did go out loads, so it's certainly possible, and it seems that there's something going on pretty much every day, so I bet you'll manage to find something that will suit you. :)