I would have to say a 7. My marks so far on major exams have ranged from about 92% to 95% - however, we have not yet covered any of the more complex topics such as calculus nor touched upon our option yet, so that may not be the grade I maintain throughout the difficult portions of the course.

Edited by Rahul

Honestly, I might regret saying this, a 7. I've been doing consistently well in Math and it's my favourite and best class. We've almost covered the whole syllabus (we have half the option, vectors, and probability distributions left) and I still feel pretty confident. The option (calculus / series and DEs) is apparently very difficult, but hopefully it remains feasible.

Honestly, I might regret saying this, a 7. I've been doing consistently well in Math and it's my favourite and best class. We've almost covered the whole syllabus (we have half the option, vectors, and probability distributions left) and I still feel pretty confident. The option (calculus / series and DEs) is apparently very difficult, but hopefully it remains feasible.

Always expect the worse in your course. I was all jolly happy and merry-go round before the exam and I got stuck with one of the problems that still haunts my mind to this very day (I managed to get by with a 7 though, but **** can happen). One good trick to achieve an almost perfect grade is to write down all of your mistakes (literally ALL OF THEM) and then putting them on a sheet and revising those concepts. Trust me, math can strike you back at the worst moments possible.

• Like 3