Group 4 Project Physics PLEASE HELP

ZuzaArt

I'm totally screwed. I need an idea for my Group 4 Project. I need to conduct an experiment (as easy to perform as possible) with usage of ICE CREAM and I have no clue how to connect it with physics. Please help ASAP ;(((( I have very little time for this...

You can take different flavours of ice cream and check if there's a variation in viscosity between them. Or if ice cream is a Newtonian fluid.You can also try to determine its heat capacity or latent heat. These are just rough ideas, I'm sure you can think of something else with these and Wikipedia. ;)

• Like 2

You can take different flavours of ice cream and check if there's a variation in viscosity between them. Or if ice cream is a Newtonian fluid.You can also try to determine its heat capacity or latent heat. These are just rough ideas, I'm sure you can think of something else with these and Wikipedia. ;)

Thanks for the ideas! I will take them into consideration for sure! but now I started thinking about investigating how does ice cream melt on different surfaces (like metal, plastic, glass or wood) Pozdrawiam ;)