natasha08villen

We are designing a chemisry experiment that will be asssessed.

The teacher gave us the reasearch question of "Investigate the enegry in liquid fuels?", as i am doing research and deciding how i would do this report i have read that that is the main reasearch question but each student should make their own less broad and more focused research question?

Does anyone have any idea what i could do? I have no idea.

thank you!

We are designing a chemisry experiment that will be asssessed.

The teacher gave us the reasearch question of "Investigate the enegry in liquid fuels?", as i am doing research and deciding how i would do this report i have read that that is the main reasearch question but each student should make their own less broad and more focused research question?

Does anyone have any idea what i could do? I have no idea.

thank you!

Has your teacher indicated you to center on an specific chapter or topic of your book? That could help you center the direction of your experiment. To measure energy of fuels it would also be relevant to focus on the Specific Heat Capacity formula. An experiment like this one shouldnt be too difficult. You could also connect this to organic chemistry and the structure of the fuels you are dealing with.