Tok Presentation Topic

wanderlust

Hey everyone :)

I'm working on my TOK Presentation, and I can't decide whether I should do it on "How does Reality TV affect our ways of thinking?" or if I should make it more broad and talk about all TV shows in general?

What do you guys think? Is it a good topic to work on or should I find something else maybe?

Thank you! xx

I would say that you should talk about media, then focus on TV Reality + another type of media as the real life situations. For the knowledge issue, I suggest you relate it a lot more to knowledge. For example, to what extent does the media shape our knowledge? Or something along those lines.

Thank you so much for the tips ! I'm working on my own though, so I'm not sure I'll have enough time to focus on different kinds of media though. Do you think I should just quickly find another topic?

I would say that you should talk about media, then focus on TV Reality + another type of media as the real life situations. For the knowledge issue, I suggest you relate it a lot more to knowledge. For example, to what extent does the media shape our knowledge? Or something along those lines.

Thank you so much for the tips ! I'm working on my own though, so I'm not sure I'll have enough time to focus on different kinds of media though. Do you think I should just quickly find another topic?

I think you can do it, changing topic will just be wasting your time. You don't need to go into great detail about the media, the real life examples are there to help you develop your knowledge issue.

• Like 1