Sign in to follow this  

Irrational Hatreds

Please tell me I'm not the only one who irrationally despises a million random things. Like sprinkles. I absolutely loathe sprinkles. I don't know why.

What do you hate for no reason?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who irrationally despises a million random things. Like sprinkles. I absolutely loathe sprinkles. I don't know why.

What do you hate for no reason?

Wait, what kind of sprinkles are you talking about here? (The stuff you put on fairy bread or light rain?)

All kinds. I just do not like sprinkles.

I don't understand your hatred of sprinkles! The fairy cake kind look lovely :teehee:

Although I also have an irrational hatred: Alesha Dixon. She annoys me so much. I'm not a hateful person but oh my god. This woman.

The Westboro Baptist Church, the Gandhi family in India, men who don't bathe every day, the inefficiency of the legislative system, men who disrespect women, women who are a disgrace to women, institutional corruption, bottles that constantly leak no matter how tightly you fasten them, hardcore traditionalists, "no wifi signal", bipartisanship, and sapodillas.

I could write a book about this...

llamas.

Sorry but llamas and alpacas are the best thing that ever walked this planet.

However, gummybears.

I loathe gummybears.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. Granted I have an irrational fear of them; the fear is from a traumatic experience from when I was younger. But gummybears are amazing!