Hello Everyone!

I need some help picking out what Labs I'd like to do for my lab reports

if anyone has any ideas to suggest please do

I dont know which ones are the most relevant for IB and usually my results don't turn out that great, so I need to repeat

all the IAs are due at the end of the month so the sooner I finish the better !

Please and thank you

I need some help picking out what Labs I'd like to do for my lab reports

What do you mean by this? Do you need help choosing which labs to give in as IAs, cause if that's the case then the ones on which you got the best grades are chosen by your teacher automatically. Otherwise do you mean which labs you should do out of a list of labs you received? I'm having trouble understanding you, maybe it's the lack of sentences. Can you please clarify?

Hello

Thanks so much for the reply

Well basically I am unhappy with the labs I've previously done

I have two designs to do and I have a couple of weeks left, so I have the chance to make new lab reports, which I'd rather do, because it means I can work better on it.

The topic of the design is obviously in my hands and I don't know which ones I should choose to get the best results. Basically every lab report I've done so far seems to have either bad results, or not enough analysis. So if I can get suggestions on labs that are really good I'd love that, because I can ask to do them, and I'd be able to get better results.

I hope that clears it up a bit :P

• 1 month later...