UCAS predicted

Fiz

Hello,

I was just wondering on how do i supply my predicted scores on the UCAS account since my school doesn't have a UCAS account and my school wont tell me my predicted grades?

Another question, if i insert the predicted that i think i have, do universities send schools letters to check if those are valid or not?

Hello,

I was just wondering on how do i supply my predicted scores on the UCAS account since my school doesn't have a UCAS account and my school wont tell me my predicted grades?

Another question, if i insert the predicted that i think i have, do universities send schools letters to check if those are valid or not?

Your referee should enter your predicted grades for you into UCAS. In my school, we have a college counsellor who submits our references on behalf of referees and inputs our UCAS grades.

You are not allowed to input your own grades as far as I know.

• Like 1

Hello,

Your referee should enter your predicted grades for you into UCAS. In my school, we have a college counsellor who submits our references on behalf of referees and inputs our UCAS grades.

You are not allowed to input your own grades as far as I know.

If you are registered as an independent candidate, you supply your grades yourself.

You need to get the school to give you the predicted grades, you can't just predict yourself, the universities may, and sometimes do, call the referee for confirmation.

• Like 1