i am bad at english so i can not understand this site. HELP my teachers can not handle ib

marianadiazr

Aunque es triste que no puedas entender este sitio, el sitio es en ingles, y a causa de esto todos los mensajes del foro tienen que ser escrito en ingles, o si estan en otro idioma, tienen que tener el mensaje original escrito en ingles tambien para los que no pueden entender el idioma original. La excepcion es mensajes que fueron escritos en el foro de idiomas A1. Si quieres, puedes enviarme un mensaje (en espanol si quieres, puedo entender espanol muy bien) y puedo ayudarte. Pero todos de sus mensajes en el foro tienen que ser en ingles :)

Although it's sad you can't understand this site, the site is in English, and because of that all the messages in the forum have to be written in English, or if they're in another language, they have to have the original message written in English as well for those who can't understand the language. The exception is for messages that were written in the A1 languages forum. If you want, you can send me a message (in Spanish if you want, I can understand it really well) and I can help you. But all of your messages in the forum have to be in English :)

• Like 1