what do I have to do to get high score in MOCK EXAM?

Guest Unchenti

Guest Unchenti

I am so worried about MOCK EXAM since it is related to my predicted score .

Do you have any information about getting high grade in MOCK?

If you have, please help me.

Edited by JESUS

Hello,

For sciences and mathematics i would recommend is solving as many pastpapers as possible. They prepare you to the kind of questions that come. After all it is all about getting to know as much questions as possible before going to the exam.

For Languages and history, i would recommend reading as many model IB samples as possible, they tell you how to structure your essay, what points to tackle and how to tackle them.

Last but not least, study hard as nothing comes easy. Good luck!

• Like 2

Study well and understand the concepts. Notice I say study well, not necessarily study a lot. The person who studies effectively can learn better and know more in two hours than an ineffective studier who spends 10 hours wasting their time on methods that don't work. Do lots of past papers. Look over old quizzes/tests/homework and rework problems if you have to. Good luck on your exams!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

For language A and history, do AS MANY essay outlines as you can, especially from past papers and try showing them to your teacher to receive feedback. The amount of detail you want to put on the outline is up to you. I used to jot down the main points which help me remember the content needed for the paragraph.

For Sciences do AS MANY past papers as you can ! That way you'll get used to the question that will come up on the exams and it won't be such of a shock when they appear on the actual exam.

Apart from that drink a lot of water, sleep well, take regular breaks, if you don't understand anything-ask you teacher.

Good Luck :)

• Like 1