Fiz

Hello,

I need help choosing between UCL and Imperial college London for Mechanical Engineering.

I meet requirements needed for both universities, but i need you to help with issues about student life, facilities, and other aspects i should consider when deciding.

Thanks in advance,

fiz

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2013-14/world-ranking/region/europe

you can see all the league tables and change how you compare them. E.g. look at the ranking of your course or student satisfaction etc.

Imperial is a lot better for engineering according to the league table...

they are both high demand universities, and if it makes any difference to you, I think imperial asks for more points than UCL

I've read people's comments over several websites complaining about UCL's poor mechanical engineering department. Is that true?

Hmm, I don't want to say yes or no because I don't know enough. But, I will say that UCL is, in general, a super university. I would just spend a little more time doing some research and I think in the end you will find that you like one more than the other!

• Like 1