Sign in to follow this  

Help please

Hello,

I need help choosing between UCL and Imperial college London for Mechanical Engineering.

I meet requirements needed for both universities, but i need you to help with issues about student life, facilities, and other aspects i should consider when deciding.

Thanks in advance,

fiz

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2013-14/world-ranking/region/europe

you can see all the league tables and change how you compare them. E.g. look at the ranking of your course or student satisfaction etc.

Imperial is a lot better for engineering according to the league table...

they are both high demand universities, and if it makes any difference to you, I think imperial asks for more points than UCL

I've read people's comments over several websites complaining about UCL's poor mechanical engineering department. Is that true?

I've read people's comments over several websites complaining about UCL's poor mechanical engineering department. Is that true?

Hmm, I don't want to say yes or no because I don't know enough. But, I will say that UCL is, in general, a super university. I would just spend a little more time doing some research and I think in the end you will find that you like one more than the other!

• Like 1