November 2013, here we go

Wombaturds

I feel like this will just be a thread full of Australians, thank God because there aren't many of us IB students in Australia! I'm currently reading over my notes on commentary writing and language techniques aka cramming :P

And then I'll read some quotes for Paper 2 before I go to bed I guess... ahh, so not ready for exams!

I'm freaking out now (ahhh!) even though I think I've done decent preparation for Paper 1… (finished reading through commentary exemplars/old practices/how-to-write-commentary-practice guides earlier :P)

But I'm quite worried about Paper 2 because I've spent a lot less time on it even though it's technically worth more and my memorisation of poets/themes/quotes isn't as solid as I'd like. Just hope for the best...

Good luck to everyone! :)

• Like 1

Yes! Gotta love last minute cramming! I've gone through my previous commentaries and reviewed the suggestions for improvement. I've also attempted to analyse briefly a few unseen commentaries that I haven't tried out yet :)

Love all the Australian spirit in this thread, good luck to all and may the odds be ever in your favour :)

Edited by The Rainbow Connection

Aussie spirit! They're aren't many of us!! Now that we've started I just want to finish. But I have so much cramming to do, especially for HL History and HL Bio... I thought in IB1 that I would be so prepared for exams, but in reality so much has just had to been crammed into my head...

Yeah I'm so glad we have the weekend to cram for history p 3.

Does anyone doing physics tomorrow know why the starting time was brought forward?...or was that just my school, it means we have less than half an hour between paper 1 and 2 for HL eeeep.

I think that might just be for you. I haven't heard about any changes in the timetable for physics at my school