Peer-reviewed sources

IBnJamSandwich

Peer-reviewed sources for what? I mean, your question is pretty open-ended here... generally any book/website/journal article/etc. is going to be reliable (with limitations of course), unless they're extremely one-sided. It's best to always ask your teacher since they'll know about the thing(s) you're researching about. Or go on Wikipedia, look at some of their sources, and use those. And if you're really lost, search the most general things (ie: History of Russia), then narrow down until you find what you want (ie: Russia's role in liberating Jewish prisoners in WWII).

• Like 1

Peer-reviewed sources for what? I mean, your question is pretty open-ended here... generally any book/website/journal article/etc. is going to be reliable (with limitations of course), unless they're extremely one-sided. It's best to always ask your teacher since they'll know about the thing(s) you're researching about. Or go on Wikipedia, look at some of their sources, and use those. And if you're really lost, search the most general things (ie: History of Russia), then narrow down until you find what you want (ie: Russia's role in liberating Jewish prisoners in WWII).

I'm talking mainly for Biology, but I've noticed other subjects ask for peer-reviewed sources sometimes as well, like Geography.

Thanks a lot though!