Sign in to follow this  

Written task English langlit examples

heyyyyyy,

May I know where can I get some examples of WT from students for english? I cant seem to find anything on google...I only found the rationale, but I dont really need help with that...

thanksss :)

Your teacher might have a few examples, so I'd ask them first. If they have them, they might be IB samples or from last year's students at your school. You can also keep googling, you might find one somewhere. There might be a few uploaded here, but we can't send them to you as you're not a VIP, so don't bother asking ;) (you can, alternatively if you'd like, get a VIP subscription, which would give you access to the files).

heyyyyyy,

May I know where can I get some examples of WT from students for english? I cant seem to find anything on google...I only found the rationale, but I dont really need help with that...

thanksss :)

please let me know about any resources that you manage to find. i'm stuck in the same situation.