Agnessitta

Neither is better, they work in different ways. For example, human instinct can be clouded by our thought processes and decision making processes. Psychologists think that humans have two parts to our decision making, one instinctive, and one that is more conscious, whereas some think animals only have the instinctive.

However, this is a complex subject that will probably require you to research!

I am really stressed right now and I need some help real quick.

What is the difference between HUMAN and ANIMAL instincts? Is Animal instinct better than Human instinct, give reason is yes or no?

please Help!!!

i'm not sure of the difference between them but in terms of which one is better, i think it's all about opinions.. you must have your own opinion or point supporting either one WITH a good reason for it, or rather, strong evidence to support it.. i think you need to do the work/research, like the person above said..

that's all i have to say :P

Edited by MISHI

I am really stressed right now and I need some help real quick.

What is the difference between HUMAN and ANIMAL instincts? Is Animal instinct better than Human instinct, give reason is yes or no?

please Help!!!

Also, you might want to look at Psychologist Abraham Maslow, he claimed that humans no longer have instincts, because we have the ability to override them. I would use this as a counter-claim. State what you think about which is better - human or animal instincts, and then counterclaim with something like Maslow's idea.