KI about succes in life tok oral presentation

Pierre Reynaud

Are rich people more likely to be succesful in life?

This question needs to be taken from more than one aspect.
For example, you need to ask your self, what does success truly means? The fact that the definition of success varies from one person to another means that no one thing can be a measure of success, it actually depends on the individual's aims.
e.g A business manager aims for a large profit and in his business he does earn a lot of money but it's not as much as he is aiming for, thus his current wealth marks him as a failure. Whereas another man once aimed to open a small book store and he did and he makes enough money to live a comfortable life. He isn't wealthy but he is successful.
And i think you can go on from here

• Like 2

Hi,

I need help with my tok oral presentation (urgent)

I have to find a knowledge issue about "succes in life"

my topic is "Are rich people more likely to be succesful in life? " ( i know it's a bad topic, but i can't change)

or if someone could shape my topic to a more TOKy thing, it would really help :)

ty anyway :)

The only reason why the people becomes rich is that they are successful already ( which contradicts your topic. It is right that some people do become rich by inheritance, but not necessary). So I suggest narrow down your topic to something like this:

"In today's competitive world, where the rich people dominate (politically, socially and economically) can the talented people of middle and lower class can achieve success in 'starting' their own business'

Note:- Starting here implies setting up your business and NOT getting into top MNC's, although it is a sign of success.

This topic is based on Business and you can look into the Rich Vs Poor issue.

• Like 1

Hi,

my topic is "Are rich people more likely to be succesful in life? " ( i know it's a bad topic, but i can't change)

or if someone could shape my topic to a more TOKy thing, it would really help :)

The only reason why the people becomes rich is that they are successful already ( which contradicts your topic. It is right that some people do become rich by inheritance, but not necessary). So I suggest narrow down your topic to something like this:

"In today's competitive world, where the rich people dominate (politically, socially and economically) can the talented people of middle and lower class can achieve success in 'starting' their own business'

Note:- Starting here implies setting up your business and NOT getting into top MNC's, although it is a sign of success.

okay :)

what do you mean by setting my won business? and what's MNC ?

that's great :) I needed to do something releated to economics :D

Hi,

okay :)

what do you mean by setting my won business? and what's MNC ?

that's great :) I needed to do something releated to economics :D

It is not 'won' it is 'own' business, which means whether an ordinary man if he has intelligence can compete with Multi National companies (MNC's). :) Good to hear that you got a topic of your own interest :)

Edited by Black Bird Lockheed
  • Like 1

oups .. sorry mixed up with the letters ^^''
and would the KI for this topic be : Do we need to be rich to be successful in life?

>< I don't have much time to do my presentation ( 1 week) and because i did my research on " successful life" then I don't have time to change and do a new research on a new topic ><
soo I will change my topic to " To what extent does being rich mean to be successful in life? "
is it a good topic or not ?

Edited by Pierre Reynaud