Which is the hardest to complete: Creativity, Action or Service?

Which is the hardest to complete: Creativity, Action or Service?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. Which could you live without?

• Creativity
    • Action
    • Service

• 2 months later...

Action simply because there's really not much to do in terms of Action where I live. I'm considering going to the gym again, but it's a commitment and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to fit that into my schedule.

Creativity I finished in less than a month since school started, and I'm still earning Creativity hours by writing in a newspaper. I feel like I'm enjoying this the most.

Service is pretty much easy, in my opinion. I'm just too lazy to go and do anything, plus I'm very picky with my activities. I don't want something typical or wishy-washy, but rather, something that speaks for myself. I've yet to take the initiative and start, though, lol.

I just wish our school offered us more international trips. I went on the first one this year, and after that...no other trips announced. The next one is a very risky one apparently; my parents would never agree. I doubt my school is keeping people like me in mind. It's disappointing.

Edited by Minuet

Service is the hardest for me at the moment, because I wound up with one volunteer work that involved just sitting in your computer typing out a damned book to be converted to braille, and half the time the books aren't even interesting! (completing one book = 5 points, and it's done within your own time) That is until I find my own service outside of school or join ANOTHER service. I'm currently really occupied with guitar, art, tap dance (counted as both Creativity and Action) and then this year there's gonna be MORE creativity points for me O_O creative writing, drama and the like.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually don't find any of them a problem. Action I have like 75 hours!! and service my school offers + I do some addition help with some school children. So that again is not a problem. I guess creativity was a problem in the beginning, so was stuck with yearbook :D But then i found out drawing was allowed if a teacher were to supervise you :( and our school started to put up cool creativity activities such as t-shirt making and all that :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For me I find that service is deffinatly the harderst to complete. You can combine action and creativity together really easily. I did the debutant ball at my school wich was good because it was creativity as we learnt a new skill, and action because dancing is exersice.

But service is difficult because you can't really combine it with anything. Also there are not too many fun or interesting things to do around where i am that are comunity service. I did a tutoring program for a while wwith my school wich was fun, but now that that is over i have do go to a retirement home and work there, which is not as fun to say the least.

Although some lucky people in my year are going to Tanzania this year to do some aid work, which combines all three in one!!!! Now thats the best way to do it!!

My adice, do activities wich combine a two or three of the creativity, action and service components in one. Less effort, less time and more enjoyable.

-soph x

It's actually possible to combine all three. You could probably organise an event like a carnival or something(action) with games and have stalls where you sell your handmade pottery ( or whatever it is that you learn to make in creativity) and you can theme the carnival to support a cause - save the tigers, stop wastage ( especially good if you're recycling things for creativity- making sculpture out of old card parts, recycling paper in school - using organic waste to make manure and growing your own plants - you can sell the saplings, or better still, plant them in a public place or an orphanage etc). And the profits that you make from the carnival can be used to buy more materials (:

Hope that helped :)

I think I'm going to have a hard time with Action since I'm not especially athletic. I was wondering how other people felt about this. Any insight would be nice. :)

Creativity is the hardest in general

But I have an Action shortage (mainly because I often got creativity and service simultaneously)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Soiboist

I voted Service since I have to actually go do that. Creativity and Action I just got through my normal lifestyle for the most part.

Exactly my thought. Also, both Action and Creativity includes so many different activities that one could do that it should be almost impossible not to find one suited for oneself.

• 2 months later...

For me, action. I like to do sports by myself, I'm not in any class or anything so it's hard to stay organized and get my stuff signed. Who will sign for me when I go for a jog??

Oh and I have a surplus of creativity hours. Basically anything that's not service or a sport counts, plus I play an instrument.

Edited by SmilingAtLife:)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me, it's a tie between action and creative.

Creative can be hard to find, because there isn't a lot of extra-curricular activities in my school, which supports that, and even harder to find it around the area where I live.

Action can be hard for some, especially if you're not as motivated to become fit, or feel like you could use that time for something else (like me. LOL )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KAPOWW!!

I think the question is pretty obviously procrastination, because even if it does get answered(which it has) the asker isn't going to achieve anything by knowing what other find tough or not. :| Seriously get working on your CAS, stop Google-ing ideas and asking such question, get to work!

All the best

I thought Service would be hardest, as I do tennis a lot (free Action) and I managed to get away with cooking, baking, art and minecraft for creativity, and I've got 23 hours of service from two activities, tutoring people the year below me (group project) and planting trees. CAS is actually sweet