Access subjects

hooman

I am in holiday and want to study my subject because i just enroll in ib.

How can i access subjects for example biology physics ...

I cant get it from library!

Just to clarify, do you want to access general content on your subjects or subject related resources specific to your school? If you just want notes or study material you could find subject specific content on this site if you browse around or via google search, if the resources you want is exclusive to your school then you could try emailing your school and friends and go from there.

• Like 1

Just to clarify, do you want to access general content on your subjects or subject related resources specific to your school? If you just want notes or study material you could find subject specific content on this site if you browse around or via google search, if the resources you want is exclusive to your school then you could try emailing your school and friends and go from there.
I am a new student in ib andi want start diploma level since january but i want to start my resources subject in christmas to keep up with other student,you can see i have problem in english and i want to improve it in this holiday do can suggest me any option to access at least biology and chemistry book (i mean the main book that we should access it in library but the library is closed these days)

• 2 weeks later...

I am a new student in ib andi want start diploma level since january but i want to start my resources subject in christmas to keep up with other student,you can see i have problem in english and i want to improve it in this holiday do can suggest me any option to access at least biology and chemistry book (i mean the main book that we should access it in library but the library is closed these days)

Did you want books recommended to you? As far as chemistry, we use "Chemistry for the IB Diploma" by Neuss and "Chemistry" by John Green and Damji Sadru. I can't recommend any Bio books, since I don't take the subject. Also, as far as English is concerned, I think talking with other IBers on IBS might help :turned: , but it never hurts to maybe read The New York Times or Wikipedia in English....