Ban the person above you

missrunway

lol NOOOOOO we had a really good chain going, most people caught on :D

Banned for not limiting the quality of Capcom games. Not so great in the areas of graphics and engine (lol look at the terrible polygons on Sonic unleashed for an example), but excellent plot (most of the time) and gameplay, and just oustanding replay value lol I can replay Megaman Zero like 5 times, and Battle Network has like a whole new game after you beat the original game. Although it does get tedious dying for the 100th time :)

Banned because I would easily block your banhammer blow, then shield bash you, which would cause around 1680 damage in addition to dazing you for 2 seconds, in which time I could Heroic Strike you for around 2500 damage. After that you'd be out of the daze by which time I'd Rend you and hit your hamstring, leaving you immobilized for 5 seconds and causing a further 2150 damage + ~600 DoT. (Your banhammer, a double handed mace is too slow so I have time to Rend and Hamstring you.) After that I'd be able to Deep Wound you for extra DoT damage then Mortal Strike you and Heroic Strike for a total of ~1900 damage + ~850 DoT and assuming the Heroic Strike crits this time (Which is likely), another 4300 damage from that. Now you're out of your immobilized state and so I go cheap on your ass and activate Retaliation, countering your every move while still overpowering the hits I take, by which at the end of it, I would have probably caused upwards of 12000 damage. Now even the best tanks have around that much and you're just Master Chief, not a tank, so you must be dead by now. Me on the other hand, have over 20000 HP so you couldn't have possibly caused that much damage in the time you had. Bottom Line: Epic Ban.

Haven't played WoW in some time I see, I had to check wowhead for the effects of shield bash :)

Banned because all of your projectile attacks hit the bubble shield that master chief was in. And your so-called dazing just flares up the bubble shield. Not to mention your "shield bash", assuming that isn't a projectile as well, would be doged and countered with a spike gernade to the head. And for your information, Master Chief can never be immobilized, his thoughts command his suit, and the gel layer gives him better reflex time then you, gaurenteed. By the time your ineffective heroic strike misses Master chief, 6 Rounds of Assult Rifle Bulets would be coming your way, not to mention the Wraith blastes lobbed your way as well. Did i forget to mention the invincibility the Chief picked up from his last fight with a bute major? he has that as well. Not sure If you can counter Master chief's every move if you don't know what his every move is, due to active camouflage light distortion. Also, your "20000HP" is nothing when hit with the covenant glassing beam, piloted and fired by the Elites. Also, Master Chief happens to have a Scorpion and a Hornet nearby (how convenient), and after blasting a few Scoripion rounds your way, there appears to be hundreds of homing missiles locked on to your position and a Hornet flying by. Oh, also don't forget the mobile platform type 22's coming your way (aka scarabs), and please don't overlook the missle pods locked on to you and the Fuel rod shots coming your way, the Rocket Launcher's projectiles, and the Spartan Laser's target laser. Needless to say, your overused and terribly named WoW attacks will do you no good against Master Chief.

PWNED

Edited by 2401 I Hate Tangents

lol shouldn't be doing these anymore, too lazy to point out how none of that exists in WoW and how absurdly overpowered you just made yourself :D

Firstly, I had no projectiles, it was all good 'ol sword and sword combat on my part if the picture didn't hint at it :) In WoW, every player can be immobilized. Reflex time in WoW doesn't depend on character reflexes but the weapon's speed and two handed maces cannot have a speed below 2.00. My Heroic Strike cannot miss because you were immobilized or dazed etc. therefore your dodge/parry/block chance drop to 0.00%. Since you have a two handed mace, switching weapon would take time, which you don't have and guns have a minimum speed of 1.10 or so, so taking out your assault rifle and shooting me 6 times and putting it back would take around 8 - 9 seconds. Invincibility doesn't exist in WoW. Retaliation counters every move, that is the definition of it, and I'm talking about every hit, such as the mace slamming me. It doesn't matter whether I can see you or not, it only depends on whether I get hit or not :P Your vehicles would work, I agree, but they're not under your command in a WoW setting so 80% of your attacks are void sadly :P

Then again, it's not really fair with WoW vs Halo so might as well stop it here lol before the fight gets even cheaper XD

Oh and I almost forgot, banned for going out of the WoW context ^^

/me takes his Tauren Warrior, Ragingboner, and starts fishing for some Savory Deviate Delight among the ponds of Wailing Caverns. They had a nice fishing system at least.

Banned because WOW rules are lame, as far as I have read. And its not a Mace, its a Gravity Hammer. I can propel myself up in mid leap with it and dodge your "sword slashes" while changing weapons lol

But I agree, lets not try to blend Halo and WOW wars together because that would never happen (at least i hope it never would lol complete chaos)

Banned for attempting to collide WoW style with the prominence of Halo. Also Banned because the gravity hammer was originally a Brute weapon, from the fist of rukt (lol the only WoW sounding weapon in the game). By manipulating the gravitational force that acts upon the hammer, the gravity hammer can preform dodges and blows for it's wielder, thus seperating the gravity hammer from a simple hammer or two handed mace. Just because you hold a stick with a clay ball on the top with two hands doesn't mean it is a two-handed mace. lol bad analogy

• 2 months later...