3 places u want to visit after IB?

eros

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I wish I had organised my time better post-IB so I could travel more, given that I had/have nearly a year between finishing the IB exams and starting university. Nevertheless, here are the top 3 places that I would like to visit. They're weird, I'm just like that. :)

1. Azerbaijan (the name, the name)

2. Pitcairn Islands (one of the most remote and sparsely populated places in the world)

3. Bhutan (I spent far too much time in geography researching this country, making me want to visit this place in all its mysterious-ness)

This list is far too short - I also wanted to visit North Korea, Morocco, Alaska and Antarctica, amongst other places. But I realise that most of the places I've listed are quite difficult to get to (and some downright dangerous), so most of these destinations shall remain distant dreams and aspirations, alas. :) And I should probably visit more of the 'typical' tourist destinations in the world first - for instance, the USA! 

3. Perth, Australia

I'm curious about Perth - why Perth? Despite living in the same country (albeit the opposite side of the country, so very very far away) I've never actually been there myself. I always thought that there was not very much interesting there, but I may be misinformed and biased! I feel ashamed that I haven't visited so many parts of Australia now...

• Like 1

1. Turkey: Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Konya, Trabzon, Antalya, Edirne. I also want to go towards eastern Anatolia to somewhat get a better understanding of the whole Kurdish conflict.

2. Australia: Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, definitely NOT Canberra  :P

3. Hong Kong.

I wish I had organised my time better post-IB so I could travel more, given that I had/have nearly a year between finishing the IB exams and starting university. Nevertheless, here are the top 3 places that I would like to visit. They're weird, I'm just like that. :)

2. Pitcairn Islands (one of the most remote and sparsely populated places in the world)

3. Bhutan (I spent far too much time in geography researching this country, making me want to visit this place in all its mysterious-ness)

This list is far too short - I also wanted to visit North Korea, Morocco, Alaska and Antarctica, amongst other places. But I realise that most of the places I've listed are quite difficult to get to (and some downright dangerous), so most of these destinations shall remain distant dreams and aspirations, alas. :) And I should probably visit more of the 'typical' tourist destinations in the world first - for instance, the USA! 

3. Perth, Australia

I'm curious about Perth - why Perth? Despite living in the same country (albeit the opposite side of the country, so very very far away) I've never actually been there myself. I always thought that there was not very much interesting there, but I may be misinformed and biased! I feel ashamed that I haven't visited so many parts of Australia now...

Because Perth is a peaceful city. I've been there for awhile though. But I want to explore more about Perth.

I'm living in the busiest city in Indonesia, which is Jakarta. I hate traffic jam and the temperature in Perth is somewhat... not to cold and not hot.

I'm planning to study at Curtin University, bleh,... but who knows?

(It's a chance because my mom did buy a house in Perth near Murdoch.)

Edited by rhapsodysiscaa

• 5 months later...

1) England, I want to study there - not sure if that really counts as "visiting".

2) Russia, because I love Russian culture, history, and literature & my great grandfather had a PhD in Russian Symbols and written many books about it. 

3) Somewhere with a unique ecosystem with many different interesting species of reptiles & amphibians, Madagascar for example. 

Hahaha! I also wanted to visit North Korea for a while, but then I thought "what if they don't let me leave again??" so I changed my mind XD

I also want to go to Antarctica just to be able to say that I have been there :P When other people say, "I spent the summer holidays in London", then I can answer that I spent mine in the Antarctica just for the sake of it XD Or Mongolia ^^

Morocco is also one of my must-visits. Can't wait to try eating with my hands in public without seeming weird :P

But yeah, I would probably visit the US first :P

1, New York

2. Seoul

3. Any German town so that I can practice using German everyday-language