3 places u want to visit after IB?

eros

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I visited Greece, Macedonia, Poland, German, Czech Republic, Serbia before IB, and I want to visit these after IB :D ;

1- Lebanon (has really great naturel beauties)

2- Iran: Tabriz, Khorosan, Tehran, Shiraz and Esfehan <3 ( I know many people have bias about Iran but I recommend to see there, eat "Kabab-ı Kubida" and see ancient Persia )

3- Yemen: Sana'a (I think the most beautiful Arab country and people have called Yemen as diamond of East)

• 3 months later...

Mexico

Tibet

Australia

Wanna party, drink tequilas and eat tacos in Mexico.  Wanna climb the Himalayas and visit the monks in Tibet. Wanna learn to surf and sunbath by the Australian coast. 

Actually, anywhere besides IB would be perfect.

: ))))

Edited by Nini Nincompoop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I wish I had organised my time better post-IB so I could travel more, given that I had/have nearly a year between finishing the IB exams and starting university. Nevertheless, here are the top 3 places that I would like to visit. They're weird, I'm just like that. :)

1. Azerbaijan (the name, the name)

2. Pitcairn Islands (one of the most remote and sparsely populated places in the world)

3. Bhutan (I spent far too much time in geography researching this country, making me want to visit this place in all its mysterious-ness)

This list is far too short - I also wanted to visit North Korea, Morocco, Alaska and Antarctica, amongst other places. But I realise that most of the places I've listed are quite difficult to get to (and some downright dangerous), so most of these destinations shall remain distant dreams and aspirations, alas. :) And I should probably visit more of the 'typical' tourist destinations in the world first - for instance, the USA! 

3. Perth, Australia

I'm curious about Perth - why Perth? Despite living in the same country (albeit the opposite side of the country, so very very far away) I've never actually been there myself. I always thought that there was not very much interesting there, but I may be misinformed and biased! I feel ashamed that I haven't visited so many parts of Australia now...

So did you get to go to Azerbaijan?I'm curious because that's where I'm from:)