The Last Thing You Copied Game!

Ruan Chun Xian

:yes: Yes, it's a TSR rip-off.

Haha. Anyway, I really liked this game at TSR and I thought I'd reproduce it here. There is no "point" to this game. All you do is come into the thread, and press Ctrl+P - to see what the last thing on your copy clipboard was. I think it's interesting to see what people copy, thus why I like this game. So the last thing I copied was:

http://www.dienanh.net/forums/member.php?u=38869

Oh. Really? :) Didn't realise. Hehe.

That is one hell of a coat...Who has that much money to spare for a coat?????

--

Last thing I copied: (I don't actually remember what it is so will be interesting...)

Drying his tears on the way and trying to ignore the painful ache in his heart, Yong Qi made straight for the Imperial Stable and without another word to eunuchs there ordered a horse saddled (in a very shaky voice). He really didn't want to stop and think what a dreadful sight he must have looked at the moment, but jumped straight on his horse and rode straight out of the palace to to the outskirt of the city.

He knew Zi Wei would never let him go off alone like this and knew she must have sent someone after him but he didn't care. He couldn't care less who was sent after him, as long as whoever it was would leave him alone and content themselves with the fact that he was not, in fact, off to do anything stupid like killing himself.

No, far from it. Yong Qi just couldn't make himself stay in Jing Yang Gong at that moment. Not when he had to face with everyone else's grief while he couldn't even quite face his own. The sight of his daughter's tears had been the thing that made Yong Qi realised that he had really lost Xiao Yan Zi. The fact that even six-year-old Bao Zhu understood that her mother was gone had drove it home to him that he had lost her.

He didn't stop his horse until he reached the wide plain outside the city that they have often visited, just racing their horses through the stretches of green grass, enjoying the sun and nature. The wide stretch of grass that spread out around him contained some of their sweetest memories, their happiest time together. Now, standing here, listening to the birds chirping and the occasional snorts of the horse beside him, Yong Qi wondered if he would ever feel happy again. How many hours they must have spent here, feeling totally happy and loved and carefree. Seeing it only made Yong Qi more acutely become aware of the pain rising in his chest and the tears that threatened to fall.

He had known this would happen, hadn't he? He had been expecting this, these last few weeks more than ever. If he ever fooled himself by thinking that knowing this would happen would make it less painful, he knew he was so wrong now. Knowing it would happen only made it more painful to bear when it did.

Yong Qi had never allowed him to think it before, but now, he wondered how he would really cope without her. The spans of the years that lay ahead of him seemed bleak and cold, without Xiao Yan Zi's warm smiles and lively presence. She was the one who taught him to live life, not merely existing in it. She taught him what it was to really laugh and enjoy the pleasures around him, to appreciate the simple joys of laughter instead of taking for granted the gold and wealth around him. She was his life, his every breath. And now, his little swallow had flown away from him forever and he wondered if he could ever live again.

He had promised her, hadn't he? That he would live so that she could live through him. Yong Qi knew, no matter how painful it might be to walk the rest of his life without her, he would keep his promise to her. She had taught him, after all, that life was too precious to waste. He would cherish it, his chance to enjoy the joys she could no longer enjoy, his chance to see and love and appreciate what she could no longer do. He would live, so that she'd live. He would cherish memories of her. Whenever he felt down, he would think of her, of her smiles, and it would make him smile too.

Yong Qi's cheeks were wet with tears as he stood thinking of her. He knew she was here, with him. The gentle breeze played her songs, her sweet voice singing to him. This was their sanctuary, the place she would be, forever. As painful as losing her was, being here, in the place that was so magical to them both, comforted him.

This was where she lived now.

:yes: Ah...from my fanfic...was posting it on a site. Damn...I wrote this a while ago, but I remember writing it. I was crying.

HOLY ****! An £830 coat?!?!? Waaaaaaah.

Lol it reminds me of my unrequited unhappy love for another Burberry trenchcoat that was insanely expensive. *sighs broken-hearted* Saw it when I went to the States and it cost more than my trip from Sweden to there and back + the pocket money.

---

Last thing copied:

Enquiry regarding Admission

---eh, I have a lot of emails to write.

Fantastic opportunity to work in a growing management consultancy in Bondi Junction 2 minutes from the station. Your excellent communication skills and motivation will allow you to deal with our clients as well as excellent word, excel, internet and powerpoint skills to assist you in preparing presentations and proposals.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

说好 是为了爱 努力横渡过大西洋

感觉却让我 莫名其妙的 荒唐

结局 不用再讲 我翻出了墨镜戴上

不要再背诵 你撒过的谎

我无聊 是为了将时间耗光 我很累 我懒得再想

我打开 天使旅行箱 又笑得很漂亮 就像 从没受伤一样

我拿着 天使旅行箱 转身去远方 看最美的风光

艳阳 汽车旅店 一起疯狂到路中央

都随着尘土 一同被心房 封藏

其实 自己也能 游遍世界每寸土壤

一个人也能有 美好的时光

我遗忘 是多少有一些强装 我不忘 那又能怎样