The Last Thing You Copied Game!

Ruan Chun Xian

Submit your essay (strongly encouraged).

The essay is an important part of your application. It assists the University in learning about you as an individual, independent of your academic grade point average, test scores, and other objective data. Your essay should be no longer than 500 words.

The Latin words, "Vires, Artes, Mores" have been the guiding philosophy behind Florida State University. Vires signifies strength of all kinds - moral, physical, and intellectual; Artes alludes to the beauty of intellectual pursuits as exemplified in skill, craft, or art; and Mores refers to character, custom, or tradition. Describe how one or more of the values embodied in these concepts are reflected in your life.

FSU application lol.

Ihope to explore my creativity by making a 2011 Calendar with my friends as wellas raising fund for the Sukabumi Trip. The calendar is indirectly saying thatthere are some children in Sukabumi, Vietnam and other parts of the world, whocould really use our help and they are worth our attention. Later we are goingto sell them too and so I hope to gain more experiences.

hahah CAS proposal blum.gif

(Last Name, First Name Graduation Year)

(Key: +/Attended; -/Excused; /Absent)

Ahaha, I haven't copied anything in days apparently. I was making the NHS attendance sheet, which is seriously frustrating since half the people never come. Kicking their sorry butts out soon. :P

Edited by Jackie