The Last Thing You Copied Game!

Ruan Chun Xian

The Math Review I've to finish today :crying: (I was putting it in a word document):

Review Set 11 A 5 ; 7 ; 8 ; 10

Review Set 11 B 3 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; 8

Review Set 11 C 2 ; 6 → 10

Review 12: p. 261 1 → 4; 6; 8 → 11(b)

11C p. 234 1 ; 2b ; 3

11D.1 p.236 1a,c,e ; 2a,c,e,g

11D.2 p. 238 1 b,g,i ; 2a,c,e ; 3a,c,e,g,i ;

4a,c,e ; 5 (leave radians in terms of )

11F p. 245 1  3 ; 10

11G p. 247 5  8 ; 11  13

11E.1 p. 239 1  5

11E.2 p. 242 1  6

13K.2 p. 298 1 eoo; 2eoo; 3eoo;4; 5 Box 2B

13B.1 p. 271 1b; 2b,c; 3; 4

13B.2 p. 273 1 → 5

13C p. 276 2 → 5

13E p. 283 1 b,e,h,k; 2; 4

13J.2 p. 296 1; 4

13D.2 p. 278 1 c,f,i

13D.3 p. 280 2 eoo; 3; 4

13D.4 p. 281 1 → 4

13F p. 284 2b,c; 3; 4

13K.1 p. 297 1a; 2a; 3

13L p.300 2; 3; 4

13M P. 300 1; 2

13G.1 p. 285 Eoo for 1 → 5; 6

13G.2 p. 285 1 → 3

13I p. 293 1 → 7

24A p. 638 1 → 13

24D p. 644 1; 2; 4; 5; 7

Edited by 1-2-3

• Stalin blockaded West Berlin (1948-49), so USA and GB airlifted supplies in. Resulted in creation of separate, capitalist West Germany, and communist East Germany.

• At the same time of all of this shiz, NATO established, which allied USA, Canada, and 9 European countries. Also, Truman made speech (1947) about how he would contain spread of communism.

• Similarly, USSR feared expansion of west. At end of WWII, Stalin feared former allies would attack (after all, USA had tested A bomb). USSR devastated by war, USA not.

• Thus, established communist govt’s across E. Europe. He saw this as a buffer zone against West attack. Also feared powerful Germany (this is why he blockaded W. Berlin).

• Stalin viewed the Marshall Aid (USA offering Europe loans to economic regrowth), as attempt for USA to spread influence.

*blank expression* Typing up notes is far too time-consuming. I hate History. I mean, I love it...but I kind of want to shoot it in the face right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't ask about the English part. lol (Though how many people would recognise HMSChocolate here now I wonder? :) ) I was quoting some stuff on another forum.

Being asked about rumour around Hollywood actor Magus Kaiser, Chinese actress HMSChocolate said, "At this very moment I'm a little bit confused about our relationship, but I'm not ready to tell you. Maybe later." - Reporter MiNguyen @ Phòng tin tức DAN

[capslock] =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) [/capslock]

Chỉ chữ kí chị Hậu ;) ) Tối qua em thấy trong phòng tin rồi, không biết nói gì hơn ngoài =))=))=))=))=))

@nàng: Sao lại không có sự kiện gì nổi bật, kỉ niệm 1 năm vào trans của trẫm ;) ) và 1 năm trẫm gặp nàng :x ( thực ra là kỉ niệm là 07/05 cơ nhưng mà quên mất :) , giờ mới nhớ ra ;) ))

Một năm rồi đấy :x, yêu nàng nhiều :* :x

* à condition que* provided that

* afin que* so that

* ainsi que just as, so as

* alors que while, whereas

* à moins que** unless

* après que after, when

* à supposer que* assuming that

* au cas où in case

* avant que** before

* bien que* although

* dans l'hypothèse où in the event that

* de crainte que** for fear that

* de façon que* in such a way that

* de même que just as

* de peur que** for fear that

* dès que as soon as

* en admettant que* assuming that

* en attendant que* while, until

* encore que even though

* jusqu'à ce que* until

* parce que because

* pendant que while

* pour que* so that

* pourvu que* provided that

* quand bien même even though/if

* quoi que* whatever, no matter what

* sans que** without

* sitôt que as soon as

* supposé que supposing

* tandis que while, whereas

*These conjunctions must be followed by the subjunctive.

**These conjunctions require the subjunctive and ne explétif.

And there's no way I'm cramming all of those into my head before Thursday, who even uses all of them?

1) Competitive inhibition:

Competitive inhibition is the type of inhibition where the inhibitor inhibits/takes over the active site. It is competing for the active site.

To be able to compete for the active site, the inhibitor has to be similar, chemically, to the substrate.

Since the inhibition is due to the competition over active site, the higher the concentration of the substrate, the lower the effect of the inhibitor. Because there is less chance of the inhibitor taking over the active site.

2)Incompetitive inhibition:

Incompetitive inhibition as the name suggests, is the type of inhibition where the inhibitor is not competing for the active site.

The only thing that this inhibitor does is that it binds to another site, not the active site but the allosteric site. Binding to the allosteric site causes a change in the shape of the active site. A change in shape of the active site stops the substrate from binding to the active site.

The problem with this is, that even if you increase the concentration of the substrate, the inhibitor will still have the effect as its not a matter of 'competition'.

Since this inhibitor is not competing for the active site, it doesn't have to have a similar structure, thus, the incompetitve inhibitor is not chemically similar to the substrate.

3) End product inhibition:

This could be put under incompetitve inhibition.

When you have a metabolic pathway, whether cyclical or non-cyclical.

This is when the last product inhibits the enzyme that catalyzes the first reaction at the allosteric site.

The significance of this inhibition is to stop the build-up of the products if there is too much of it. This is an example of negative feedback

Haha, lol, my words :)

It is impossible for someone to lie unless he thinks he knows the

truth. Producing bull**** requires no such conviction. A person who

lies is thereby responding to the truth, and he is to that extent

respectful of it. When an honest man speaks, he says only what he

believes to be true; and for the liar, it is correspondingly

indispensable that he considers his statements to be false. For the

bull****ter, however, all these bets are off: he is neither on the

side of the true nor on the side of the false. His eye is not on the

facts at all, as the eyes of the honest man and of the liar are,

except insofar as they may be pertinent to his interest in getting

away with what he says. He does not care whether the things he says

describe reality correctly. He just picks them out, or makes them up,

to suit his purpose.

Sorry for the swearing :)

Edited by TidusBlade

Haha forum post...

can you imagine some one like vicki getting ban? She is everywhere and is one of the most famous actress out of china. She is a money maker and CHina is not stupid enough to ban her . also, her status in the entertainment is respected by the pppl in her field. renowed directors wanted her to be in their movies and she has many support among her peers. whether you love her or hate her, she has proven herself to have staying power (this can be further supported by how far she has gone compared to her hzzg costars). fbb is arguably the other actress that is very successful nowaday and for while is giving vicki a run for her money. However, her rise to popularity has passed and Im still deciding if she has staying power. fbb is known for her look more so than vicki and her role is limited. I can't imagine her as mulan or act in a cross dressing role.

Vicki can act and have the look.Its hard to deny that. she have a string of movies that garnered her plenty of experiences. The most notable traits of vicki is that she is humble, educated, easy to get along with, and keep to herself. perhaps her easy going attitude got her into plenty of trouble with in the early years of her career, but she seemed to have learned from that and nowaday she appeared to be more reserved. vicki is probablly only asian actress that I admired because I feel like I grew up with her. I have loved her since her hzzg day as a kid. she has since then weathered so many obstacles in her career but she stands strong. She has turned out to be such a beautiful woman with grace and dignity.

I totally agree with this. My friends who know I like Vicki are always very surprised. About the looks part :) I'll be the first to admit she's not the prettiest one out there, and compared to others her age (notably Lin Xin Ru) she can look much older and not as youthful but that's a combination of things...more so lately because both Huapi anh Mulan are both stressful movies to make. But she is an actress that I've admired for a long time - really admire, for her talents and wisdom, not just because she was pretty. After HZGG I didn't keep tabs on her for a long time, but when i came back to her, the more I know about her, the more I love her. I was flabbergasted at that news because whatever happened with that Jap flag incident, I cannot imagine Vicki being banned, not when she's got a gazillion new works coming out and coming up:

A Woman's Epic Poem - people are still raving about this drama. I've watched the first 10 episodes and was blown away. This will go down in her career as a second HZGG, so to speak though I do hate the fact that people stil associates her with HZGG even now.

Red Cliff - can you say blockbuster? She garnered a lot of attention just for a supporting role. Put her next to Lin Chiling and you see the difference...No offense, Lin Chiling is very beautiful, but she does not fit into a costume movie and her acting is ...bland to say the least.

Huapi - I have lukewarm feelings about this but undeniably it did incredibly well at box office.

Upcoming: Mulan - without Chen Kun I think this movie would be perfect but oh well you can't have it all. But no doubt, Vicki will be the thing that sells this movie.

14 Blades - looks promising.

So yeah while tabloids are conjuring up articles about SARFT banning her she's making her merry way into parties at Cannes. How fun.

✰Ashika... says (1:02 AM):

*okay, if i get mad at you and i said "**** you!" does that mean i want you to **** me? what do you think?

Aboo says (1:02 AM):

*was that a serious question?

✰Ashika... says (1:03 AM):

*yes

Aboo says (1:03 AM):

*'**** you' does not ever mean that i want to **** the person that said it.

***** you is always said in anger haha

Aboo says (1:04 AM):

*it means that the person saying it is pissed off at me

*and if anything, i'd try and make it up to them haha

✰Ashika... says (1:04 AM):

*hahahah wow, those were my ALMOST exact words

---

HAHAHAHAAH I was trying to prove a point to someone on msn last night so I polled all my friends online and I guess Aboo was the last :)

Ashika: :P What brought that on?

----------------

Lạ. Cứ đi tìm. tìm thấy rồi thì bối rối. nghĩ nhiều. cảm thấy khó. challenge. nhưng vẫn cần. tại sao? mình không thật sự hiểu, người khác cũng không hiểu lắm. lạ lùng. lại một cuộc nói chuyện như thế nữa. buồn. không vô tư. ngẫm nghĩ. ước gì mình có thể hiểu được con người thật của người ta. hiểu được tại sao...có lẽ vì người ta cũng như mình. nhỉ.