My history EE

Chawanzi

I'm doing my EE in history and right now my question is to what extent have the changes in Mormon and Jehovah's witnesses doctrine, since their origin, been caused by similar reasons? That's a rough version but I'm worried it might fall under world religion

I don't know the guidelines for World Religion, but History is definetely a study of the past regarding human experiences, which makes it a focus on politics, as well as economic and cultural development. A historical investigation should be employed here,so a time factor should influence the analysis . The changes in doctrine in religion do seem to be quite specific and looks like a case study in Religious Studies.

I'm not entirely sure the question would be accepted, but in any kind of history essay you want to make sure you don't end up in the pitfall of simply recounting events. Try to find something controversial about your topic - beginning your question with something like 'to what extent...' or 'what was the effect of...

IB markers seem to like that stuff.

Good luck!