Something wrong with the "Other Subjects" forum?

elaifyanre

I'm having the same troubles.

It seems like the early posts are not present anymore, if you change the filters, for example, to most replied, all the posts are from Jan 2014 and onwards except for the pinned threads.

So yeah, only one page is accessible and the older posts seemingly disappeared.

It seems to be a bug, hopefully it can get fixed?? :)

• 3 weeks later...

That is very, very strange indeed. If you look at it from the main page, it says there are 271 topics. That's definitely more than one page. That's troubling. Does anyone remember posting on a really old thread who can search the forum or their own feed for a link there to see if the old pages still exist?

I actually started a thread on Jan 11 2014, on the same date as the "earliest" post for "other subjects." but it seems to have been started slightly earlier than the "earliest" visible posts , so it's not actually accessible via the main "other subjects" page.

However, in trying out your suggestion, I went to find my posts/content, and I could still access it, only by looking at my general posts and accessing it that way.

So the posts are still there, just not accessible, so it seems.

I actually started a thread on Jan 11 2014, on the same date as the "earliest" post for "other subjects." but it seems to have been started slightly earlier than the "earliest" visible posts , so it's not actually accessible via the main "other subjects" page.

However, in trying out your suggestion, I went to find my posts/content, and I could still access it, only by looking at my general posts and accessing it that way.

Yes, I could also find the older posts if I use search, but it's quite hard to browse the older posts that way.

Yes, I could also find the older posts if I use search, but it's quite hard to browse the older posts that way.

Ah, good! I'm glad to see the posts still exist. That means there's a chance to fix things. I've been on forums where whole sections were accidentally deleted and could not be restored. Yikes!