Group 4 project topics

Guest yeemonkyaw

Our topic for the Group 4 Project was....

Soil...

Uhm it was a fun project. We investigated the effect of fracking fluids on the pH of the soil, and how that in turn can effect plant life such as crop yield and diversity. 

We all got a 6/6 on the project expect for one individual who did nothing and got a 5/6.

All in all I enjoyed the group 4 project and I hope you all will as well.

Only complaint I have is you should be able to choose your own groups, but I guess we did good.

and what.. you couldn't pick your own groups?? 

Our topic for the Group 4 Project was....

Soil...

Uhm it was a fun project. We investigated the effect of fracking fluids on the pH of the soil, and how that in turn can effect plant life such as crop yield and diversity. 

We all got a 6/6 on the project expect for one individual who did nothing and got a 5/6.

All in all I enjoyed the group 4 project and I hope you all will as well.

Only complaint I have is you should be able to choose your own groups, but I guess we did good.

and what.. you couldn't pick your own groups?? 

We also couldn't pick our own groups and we were assigned into them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

HELP PLEASE, for the group 4 project my biology teacher is making us do it with the physics class so our project has to do with biophysics. The umbrella topic for everyone is "exploration" and so we have to come up with a project that applies to that. I cannot think of anything and desperately need help 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

The title for our Group 4 is; Knowing what technology exist today, and the current drive to explore and improve and galaxies around us, what is your vision of the future of scene in 50 years from now? 

We have 9 groups and each group has 12 students. 

- 1 student per group is doing CS (computer science) SL

- 1-2 students = Chemistry SL

- 1-2 students = Physics SL

- 7-8 students = Biology SL/HL  

I (senior) am doing the physics part of my group with a junior. I think I will be using topic 8 (Energy Production), specifically Greenhouse effects to address the question.

• Like 1