Good luck guys, taking English Lang. and Lit. HL tomorrow.

@Charliepants - A few tips:

1. Read both pairs of texts. (~15 min.)

2. Form an outline. (~20 min.)

3. Write away! (~85 min.)

Just look at the rubric (http://blogs.yis.ac.jp/holoveczi/files/2012/10/Lang-and-Lit-P1-HL-Assessment-ttqswu.pdf) and form your paper according to the criteria. Remember, the way to score high marks is to satisfy all the criteria! :)

#Believe.

Edited by ibfederer

English Lang & Lit HL and Econ HL were a breeze - getting worried about Paper 2 & 3 Econ tomorrow though!

I take Lit and Lang HL and Econ SL and hell the exams were both pretty easy! Although you can never know about lit cause of the nature of the test :P Yet, I can say that the econ test was really easy.

Good luck TZ1s!!

Well it is good to hear that from you guys!! Let hope all of the other exams are as you described!!

I take Lit and Lang HL and Econ SL and hell the exams were both pretty easy! Although you can never know about lit cause of the nature of the test :P Yet, I can say that the econ test was really easy.

Good luck TZ1s!!

English Lang & Lit HL and Econ HL were a breeze - getting worried about Paper 2 & 3 Econ tomorrow though!

Be reaaaally careful about commenting on these before the 24 hr limit has passed.

Be reaaaally careful about commenting on these before the 24 hr limit has passed.

I thought talking about the content of the exam was considered inappropriate? :\

Edited by Nima

I thought talking about the content of the exam was considered inappropriate? :\

Yes, however, talking about the difficulty is indeed referencing the content.

Basically, it's not worth risking your diploma over it, so you may just want to wait until tomorrow for all discussion :)

Yes, however, talking about the difficulty is indeed referencing the content.

Basically, it's not worth risking your diploma over it, so you may just want to wait until tomorrow for all discussion :)

:| Now you're scaring me dude.. I wasn't aware of such a rule.

Edited by Nima