Since Literature and Performance is hardly recognized and I knew no one would start a forum on it, I decided to do it myself :clap:

To all the Literature and Performance kids out there, How did you find that exam???

I thought the exam was pretty nice and straightfoward. For Paper 1, I chose the question relating to atmosphere which was perfect considering I had already written an essay that got marked as a level 7 for pretty much the same question. The tone question in Paper 2 was really nice to see as well.

All in all, I feel like this was a very good exam, so I'm looking forward to results day! How did other people find it?

Wow sounds like it went great for you! Congratulations!! I hope you get a 7:)

I'm so glad there are more people taking this subject!

For paper 1 I did the question on loss

For paper 2 I did the one on tone

I think my paper 1 went better than paper 2 because I hadn't really practiced writing poetry essay... So I'm anxious to see how I did:/

I just reaalllly need to meet my predicted 6 or else I'll be really disappointed!

My teacher gave me a 6 for my internal assessment aswell!

Do you know how you did for your internal?

I hope you get your 6! I think my teacher gave me a 7 for my internal assessment, so hopefully the exam went really well and I can get my predicted 7

I hope you get your 6! I think my teacher gave me a 7 for my internal assessment, so hopefully the exam went really well and I can get my predicted 7

Wow that's amazing!! I'm sure you'll get it!! The internal really helps! Congratulations! Ahhh exams are almost over!

So glad that I could find some of y'all on this site.

I'm writing my EE in L&P, but my school doesn't actually offer the course (yes, a stupid decision), so I'm just looking for anybody that can help in any way. I'd love to see a sample essay of any kind, or any study guides or other curriculum, just so I can get a better understanding of the key parts of the subject. 

Even better would be the contact info of anybody that could give me any tips or possibly even look over my essay.

Thank you to anybody who reads this! Gotta help each other survive...