"Number of answer booklets included" issue, HELP!

martinckk

Hi all!

I have already read the post below but I think it is a bit more complicated in my situation.

So after I finished my biology paper 2 I combined the cover sheet+ question booklet + additional answer booklet together with a string tag

HOWEVER I FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN I USED 1 ADDITIONAL ANSWER BOOKLET! Will that answer booklet be scanned and marked if I didn't fill in "1" on the cover sheet?

Any help would be appreciated!!

I did the same thing on paper 2 but i didn't use any answer booklets except the exam sheet. I put 0 answer booklets attached. Will thay consider my exam as an answer booklet and not scan it because i put 0 instead of 1. Im worried can someone answer us and tell us if its fine? Thank you

I did the same thing on paper 2 but i didn't use any answer booklets except the exam sheet. I put 0 answer booklets attached. Will thay consider my exam as an answer booklet and not scan it because i put 0 instead of 1. Im worried can someone answer us and tell us if its fine? Thank you

The exam paper is not considered an answer booklet so you're fine :)

Hi all!

I have already read the post below but I think it is a bit more complicated in my situation.

So after I finished my biology paper 2 I combined the cover sheet+ question booklet + additional answer booklet together with a string tag

HOWEVER I FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN I USED 1 ADDITIONAL ANSWER BOOKLET! Will that answer booklet be scanned and marked if I didn't fill in "1" on the cover sheet?

I did the same thing, check with your Exams Officer/IB Coordinator but it shouldn't be a huge problem, they should be able to fix it:)

The exam paper is not considered an answer booklet so you're fine :)

Hi all!

I did the same thing, check with your Exams Officer/IB Coordinator but it shouldn't be a huge problem, they should be able to fix it:)

my coordinator told me that it SHOULD be alright as they are just gonna scan all documents attached by the string-tag, what did ur coordinator say to you?