How much did you study?

Lone Wolf

I've just passed my halfway mark so I've still got a bit to go!

I studied all my content for geo and bio about 4 times (once per week), English I started about 2 weeks before the exam, math I started about a month ago (few past papers per week) and French I'll start next Tuesday!

Edited by thirdculturekid

I've studied approximately about 2-4 hours for each subject in the last month (when all the procrastination is subtracted :D). Before that, only revision I've had was the one in school during classes. So far I'm satisfied with how I wrote my exams, I think I'll score around 36-37+

I've studied approximately about 2-4 hours for each subject in the last month (when all the procrastination is subtracted :D). Before that, only revision I've had was the one in school during classes. So far I'm satisfied with how I wrote my exams, I think I'll score around 36-37+

Thank you someone with a reasonable amount of hours.

If there is any advice i can render, study moderately continuously over this up and coming year and you wont have to exert a lot of effort trying to remember content as it will be engrained in your mind. I am currently watching the bourne identity right now :P and listen 24hrs is a lot of time, there is no reason you want study 8hrs a day with plenty of breaks and movies. good luck and let me know if you want any other advice.

Guest Marioti

A lot, but from the tests I've done I've seen that I have to study twice as much because even studying a lot I still couldn't answer a lot of questions :/