Sign in to follow this  

How much did you study?

Now that the exams are nearing an end, I have a question for all of you who sat the 2014 exams.

How much did you actually study. Not including procrastination and other non-study related stuff.

Per subject would be helpful.

Maybe too much.

At least a hundred hours. Probably more than 200. It's hard to estimate.

Now that the exams are nearing an end

You have no idea how good it feels to see you write that.

...actually you probably do.

Edited by Negotiation

In my last two weeks before the exam I reckon I studied for about 6 hours every day, but I studied a lot more for Physics than any other subject though...

Now I only have Chemistry left... Ah feels good man!

I've just passed my halfway mark so I've still got a bit to go!

I studied all my content for geo and bio about 4 times (once per week), English I started about 2 weeks before the exam, math I started about a month ago (few past papers per week) and French I'll start next Tuesday!

Edited by thirdculturekid

I've studied approximately about 2-4 hours for each subject in the last month (when all the procrastination is subtracted :D). Before that, only revision I've had was the one in school during classes. So far I'm satisfied with how I wrote my exams, I think I'll score around 36-37+

I've studied approximately about 2-4 hours for each subject in the last month (when all the procrastination is subtracted :D). Before that, only revision I've had was the one in school during classes. So far I'm satisfied with how I wrote my exams, I think I'll score around 36-37+

Thank you someone with a reasonable amount of hours.

If there is any advice i can render, study moderately continuously over this up and coming year and you wont have to exert a lot of effort trying to remember content as it will be engrained in your mind. I am currently watching the bourne identity right now :P and listen 24hrs is a lot of time, there is no reason you want study 8hrs a day with plenty of breaks and movies. good luck and let me know if you want any other advice.

Guest Marioti

A lot, but from the tests I've done I've seen that I have to study twice as much because even studying a lot I still couldn't answer a lot of questions :/