Hey everyone!

My research question is: How significant was the Watergate Scandal in the resignation of Richard Nixon? However, I'm having trouble coming up with a second source to use for my "Evaluation of sources" (OPVL) Do you have any suggestions?

My first one is: A political cartoon titled "Nixon Hanging Between the Tapes" produced by Herbert Block.

post-133010-0-45727700-1400363548_thumb.

Hope you can help! :)

Edited by kristinagrusha

What sources did you use for your summary of evidence and analysis sections of the IA? A good source to evaluate would be one that played a key role in your IA, such as one that you quoted from/referenced heavily or one that was key to your IA itself (for example if you were doing an IA on a historical document that was important in X event, you could use the document as a source for OPVL).

Hey there!

According to the forum rules, we cannot do your work for you, especially not when we're dealing with assignments that are going to be evaluated by the IBO. That would, as I'm sure you're aware of, constitute cheating, and could possibly result in the withdrawal of the diploma. To clarify the function of this forum: We can give advice on a member's ideas, research questions, concerns, etc., but we cannot answer questions directly - not in this way anyway. Thus, for us to help you with this particular question, you need to include what you've thought of so far, and we can go from there.

Also consider what Emmi posted just before me, as she does bring up something very important.

Good luck with the IA!

• Like 1