2014 Syllabi Change- Is it true?

nhsly98

As I was roaming through the internet one day, I came across a news article saying that there will be a syllabi change for IB group 4 in 2014, that is, the coming students next year (also the ones taking their exams in 2016). Since I fall under this list, I would really like to know whether that this information is true or not. However, another day I came across the Wikipedia page (I know I know, Wikipedia is not always reliable, but it's there, there's a possibility, even if it is really small, that the information might be true) saying that the syllabi don't change until the start of the school year 2016. 

I am really confused now. Please enlighten me whether if the syllabi change is really coming next school year. I hope not, I don't want to be the "lab rat", especially in IB. 

Thank you in advance for all your replies. I really appreciate them. 

And for every students who's taking their exams in 2016 too, lets hope that we are not the first IB class to have to go through this new schedule, unless you're really into science and all things new. 

I don't think the new syllabi are a big deal really. I certainly don't think of it as being a lab rat :P Any changes to the syllabi would be made if the experienced educators over at the IBO thought it was an improvement and would work well. So don't worry! Then again, maybe I'm one of the enjoy-all-things-new types you describe haha

Edited by Hass