May 2014 Results thread

I don't get my results until next year :(

But, good luck to those who haven't gotten theirs yet, congratulations to those who feel good about their results, and sorry to those who don't. You (probably) did your best, and life goes on no matter what score you got. I hope even those who didn't get the scores they wanted still see the value in the IB program.

• Like 2

I am so stressed out, I can't eat, sleep or do anything. I have been keeping myself busy non-stop for the past 2 weeks, and am alone just the last 12 hours, and from 6pm today to when I get my results wont be again, but it's already too much to handle. It can really go either way. I'm so afraid. Please, Please, be good. :///////

• Like 6

guys I'm so worried, I really want to call my coordinator  to find out but I dont have the guts to do so!! I have to wait untill 5pm tomorrow :((((((((((  :dontgetit: do you think the coordinators got them already or do they get it like later on today? 

guys I'm so worried, I really want to call my coordinator  to find out but I dont have the guts to do so!! I have to wait untill 5pm tomorrow :((((((((((  :dontgetit: do you think the coordinators got them already or do they get it like later on today? 

I believe they get them this evening only.... But I am afraid.... if my results are bad, I'd rather view them home, at my computer with a bottle of wine (yes, it's legal to drink here where I live) and sob quietly... haha but.... I can't find my ibo system login sheet anywhere. :(

I can't wait to hear how all of yours go too. What are your expectations? I don't even know at this point. ...

• Like 2

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:urgh::panic:

My IB coordinator emailed us our results an hour ago. We don't have our individual grade scores, just a total IB point score out of 45 and whether we passed or failed. The breakdown comes out tomorrow.

Did anyone else just get a list/table with candidate numbers, x/45 point scores and a Pass/Fail?

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

...I am officially procrastinating on checking my Candidate Number and score...

Scared...

• Like 1

I am so scared as well. I do not worry so much about not passing, but the university of my dreams wants me to get a minimum of 38 points AT LEAST, and that's where I get terrified. I felt very confident half-way through exams, but thanks to Chemistry I am really not sure if I will get the grades I need. I might have to redo chemistry next year, but we will see.

Is anyone else going to do retakes if you don't get the grades you need, or are you just going to hope for the best and that universities will accept you anyway?

• Like 2

My IB coordinator emailed us our results an hour ago. We don't have our individual grade scores, just a total IB point score out of 45 and whether we passed or failed. The breakdown comes out tomorrow.

Did anyone else just get a list/table with candidate numbers, x/45 point scores and a Pass/Fail?

Scared...

sooo how did you go?!

I really shouldnt have bothered logging on, now im nervous as hell before coming I had completely forgotten about this!

• Like 2

Scared...

how were yours? Im dying to know!!

• Like 1

I am so scared as well. I do not worry so much about not passing, but the university of my dreams wants me to get a minimum of 38 points AT LEAST, and that's where I get terrified. I felt very confident half-way through exams, but thanks to Chemistry I am really not sure if I will get the grades I need. I might have to redo chemistry next year, but we will see.

Is anyone else going to do retakes if you don't get the grades you need, or are you just going to hope for the best and that universities will accept you anyway?

The top universities dont actually appreciate retakes. I know that oxbridge dont even consider them, the rest just expect you to do well the first time, and it makes sense tbh. So I am planning to make it up by going on a volunteer trip to Peru (which I am doing anyways), so I hope that helps if I miss my mark by a microunit. .

• Like 1