TOK Presentation

lany12345

Hello, so I'm new to this curriculum and my teacher hasn't exactly informed us about what a good presentation topic is like. I have read a bunch of the links about making one - but I'm not exactly sure if my topic is legit.

1. To what extent can physical beauty be defined?

2. To what extent has language inflicted different stereotypes among different cultures?

3. To what extent has technology caused harm towards the society?

You're on the right track, but I wouldn't go with any of those as they are if I were you. The ToK presentation is primarily to examine knowledge: what it is and how we gain it. You're closest is the second one, but I get the feeling you might stray too far from the rubric to score well if you keep you question as is. I don't think 3 would work very well at all, and I think 1 is fixable if you change it some. The first thing that would come to my mind is something like, "How does sense perception affect our emotions toward another person?" Then describe studies about people trusting attractive people, etc. 

Look closely at the ToK rubric and follow it. You need a Real life situation that leads right into your knowledge question. Then, the most important thing that most people forget is to include limitations to their question and their argument. This paragraph is like 3/4 or the rubric right there. 

• Like 1